Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Anyone else OCD or wanna be?

When it comes to my stuff, I prefer to be OCD.  Most people would say that I am not, but I wanna be. Some people I have worked with are this way and I am sure that I drive them nuts.  I don't often have time to keep my stuff organized, but I often going on "cleaning binges" where I purge my desk, dresser, office or any other space of anything not necessary.  More often than not, I simply reorganize "my junk."  I feel accomplished when I do this and it makes my space more welcoming I think.  How does relate to the music room?  I need your help as members of the music department.  If you are in one of my classes, I would like for you to fill in the form below about how you can help me make the room more organized.  Feel free to further comment on your disposition under this post.

Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

HS Choir at Street Fair 2017

HS Choir at Street Fair 2017